Raising Confident Competent Children (Virtual)
March 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Seminar topic to include Raising Confident Competent Children
Parents are introduced to six core building blocks for children to manage their feelings and become resilient in dealing with life stress. These competencies are:
• Recognizing and accepting feelings.
• Expressing feelings appropriately.
• Building a positive outlook.
• Developing coping skills.
• Dealing with negative feelings.
• Dealing with stressful life events.
This parenting seminar is completely free and held via zoom. You will need a working email address to receive Zoom links and a computer or smartphone.
Choose the date you want to attend Raising Confident Competent Children:
- 3/30 at 6:30 pm
Registration for Raising Confident Compehttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/raising-resilient-children-triple-p-seminar-virtual-tickets-559757719407tent Children