- This event has passed.
Triple P- Parenting Course
October 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program’s simple, practical strategies have been proven to work around the world.
There are five classroom sessions and three (15-30 minute) individual consultations as you try your selected strategies (Phone/ Zoom).
Triple P makes positive, effective parenting a habit!
- Learn the causes of the behavior problems.
- Encourage better behaviors.
- Calmly and assertively address negative behaviors.
- Track improvements and parenting goals
- Get individualized parent coaching.
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- For parents of children 4-12 years of age
- FREE limited, childcare provided.
- If you are in need of childcare, please choose the add-on to save space or your child(ren). A WFC staffer will reach out to get additional information to complete this process.
Parents attending all sessions and consultations will receive a certificate of completion.
Community Room at Watertown Library
100 S. Water Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Session Dates: Oct. 5th, 12th and 26th, Nov. 2nd and 9th 2023
Time: 5:30pm -7:30pm